FLEXmore™: worry less about your arthritis.
Are you tired of pain and stiffness in the joints of your hands, feet, and back, and frustrated you can't do the activities you used to? Nearly 54 Million people in the US are affected by symptoms of arthritis, and we want to help. FLEXmore™ is made to relieve minor arthritis pain* like swelling or stiffness, joint, neck or back pain, and muscular cramping associated with minor rheumatic pain. Find relief with our natural active ingredients! No NSAIDs like Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Acetaminophen, or Aspirin and no known drug interactions. FLEXmore™ has an easy-open cap. Hyland's knows how frustrating opening things can be!
Hyland’s is proud to be a participating sponsor of the Arthritis Foundation’s Let’s Get a Grip on Arthritis, to support their research efforts to improve the quality of life for millions of Americans living in pain.
Temporarily relieves the symptoms of minor arthritis pain, including: minor swelling or stiffness - joint, neck or back pain - muscular cramping associated with rheumatic pain.
Active Ingredients & Purpose:
- Belladonna 30X HPUS (less than 0.000000000001% Alkaloids, calculated): minor arthritic pain, muscular cramping
- Bryonia 30X HPUS: aching in muscles, worse from motion
- Calcarea Phosphorica 6X HPUS: stiffness, neck and back pain
- Colchicum Autumnale 12X HPUS: minor rheumatic pain
- Guaiacum 12X HPUS: minor arthritic pain, stiffness and mobility
- Kalmia Latifolia 12X HPUS: minor rheumatic pain
- Ledum Palustre 30X HPUS: minor swelling, joint pain
- Rhus Toxicodendron 30X HPUS: stiffness, neck and back pain
- Ruta Graveolens 12X HPUS: joint pain, minor rheumatic pain
- Symphytum Officinale 30X HPUS: joint pain
“HPUS” indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Acacia Gum, Lactose
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or breast-feeding.
Do not use more than directed.
Consult a physician if:
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens.
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
In case of emergency or accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or Poison Control Center immediately. Hyland's may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659.
Do not use if imprinted "SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION" tamper-evident bottle cap band is broken or missing.
The inner packaged bottle is child-resistant.
Adults and children 12 years and over: Dissolve 2-3 tablets under tongue every 4 hours until relieved.
Children under 12 years: Consult a physician.
Questions or comments? (800) 624-9659