You’re searching for signs of sinus relief. No need to go intergalactic. The universe has pointed you here, the right place. This product's classic formula offers reliable relief for a range of congestions including stuffy, blocked, thick, watery, or burning nasal discharge, and related sinus pressure and pain due to colds or allergies.*
Hyland’s DEFEND Sinus is FSA/HSA eligible.
Temporarily relieves the symptoms of sinus pain and pressure, headache, and nasal congestion due to common cold or allergies.
Active Ingredients & Purposes
- Calcarea Carbonica 3X HPUS
- head congestion, headache, pressure and aches in eyes
- Hydrastis Canadensis 6X HPUS
- dull, heavy frontal headache over eyes
- Kali Bichromicum 6X HPUS
- watery, itchy, irritating eyes, runny nose, frontal sinus pressure, nasal congestion
- Pulsatilla 6X HPUS
- pain in forehead, nasal pain and pressure, sneezing
"HPUS" indicates the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Lactose N.F. Acacia Gum
Ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing.
Consult a physician if:
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
- Symptoms are accompanied by a high fever (over 101ºF)
Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a poison control center immediately.
In case of emergency, the manufacturer may be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800/624-9659.
Adults: Dissolve 2 to 3 tablets in mouth every 4 hours or as needed.
Children 6 to 12 years: Dissolve 1 to 2 tablets under tongue every 4 hours or as needed.
Questions or comments? (800) 624-9659