Whether your baby is 6 months or 3 years old, a nasty cold doesn’t care. Sniffles and coughs barge into a healthy baby’s system as fast as a sneeze and a bless you! Our Tiny Cold Tablets are just as pushy. They pull up the welcome mat fast and shoo away runny noses and congestion.* Relief comes in and insists that the cold germs take a hike.
- Relieves Nasal Congestion, Runny Nose, Sneezing, and Cough
- For Babies Ages 6 Months+
- Safe and Gentle Formula
- All Natural Active Ingredients
- No Artificial Flavors, Dyes, or Parabens
Temporarily relieves the symptoms of runny nose, congestion and sneezing due to common head colds in children.
Active Ingredients | Purpose
- Eupatorium Perfoliatum 6X HPUS - headache, cough, sneezing
- Euphrasia Officinalis 6X HPUS - runny eyes & nose
- Gelsemium Sempervirens 6X HPUS - sneezing with stuffy nose
- Kali Iodatum 6X HPUS - headache, runny eyes & nose
“HPUS” indicates the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Acacia Gum, Lactose, N.F.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if:
• Symptoms persist for more than 72 hours or worsen
• Symptoms are accompanied by a high fever (over 101° F)
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
In case of emergency, contact a medical professional immediately. Hyland's may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at 1 (800) 624-9659.
Children under 6 months of age: Consult a licensed health care professional before using this product.
Children 6 months to 1 year of age: Dissolve 2 tablets on tongue every 15 minutes for 4 doses, then hourly until relieved.
Children 1 to 3 years of age: Dissolve 3 tablets on tongue every 15 minutes for 4 doses, then hourly until relieved
Hyland's Baby Tiny Cold Tablets are very soft and will dissolve almost instantly in the mouth.