When little babies have big colds, sleep is often interrupted. Just when they need some deep rest to get better, their bodies become agitated from all the sniffles and sneezes. It’s like their peaceful life has been dropped into a world of too many sensations. We’ve developed a nighttime version of our Tiny Cold tablets to gently help relieve the discomfort of a cold while also relaxing your baby’s system and encouraging sleep. Now everyone can get some much-needed rest.
- Relieves Nasal Congestion, Runny Nose, Sneezing, Cough and Occasional Sleeplessness
- For Babies Ages 6 Months+
- Safe and Gentle Formula
- All Natural Active Ingredients
- No Artificial Flavors, Dyes, or Parabens
Temporarily relieves the symptoms of runny nose and eyes, nighttime cough, congestion, headache, sneezing and occasional sleeplessness due to common head colds in children.
Active Ingredients | Purpose
- Chamomilla 6X HPUS: occasional sleeplessness
- Eupatorium Perfoliatum 6X HPUS: headache, cough, sneezing
- Euphrasia Officinalis 6X HPUS: runny eyes, nose and nighttime coughing
- Gelsemium Sempervirens 6X HPUS: sneezing and stuffy nose and occasional sleeplessness
- Kali Iodatum 6X HPUS: headache, runny eyes & nose and occasional sleeplessness
“HPUS” indicates the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Acacia Gum, Lactose N.F.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or breast-feeding. Consult a physician if:
• Symptoms persist for more than 72 hours or worsen
• Symptoms are accompanied by a high fever (over 101°F)
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or Poison Control immediately.
Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or Poison Control Center immediately. Hyland's may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659.
Children 6 months of age: Consult a licensed health care professional before using this product.
Children 6 months to 1 year of age: Dissolve 2 tablets on tongue every 15 minutes for 4 doses, then hourly until relieved.
Children 1 to 3 years of age: Dissolve 3 tablets on tongue every 15 minutes for 4 doses, then hourly until relieved.
Hyland's Tiny Cold Tablets are very soft and will dissolve almost instantly in the mouth.