We are experts in baby cold discomfort and grateful that we have medicine that safely delivers babies from distress. Hyland’s Baby Nighttime Tiny Cold Syrup naturally calms your baby’s system especially at nighttime, while relieving the pressures caused by nasal and chest congestion. Easy to administer, this syrup should always be in your medicine cabinet so you can be ready for those sneaky colds when they arrive.
For Babies Ages 6 Months+. No Artificial flavors, Dyes, or Parabens.
Hyland’s Baby Nighttime Tiny Cold Syrup is FSA/HSA eligible.
Temporarily relieves the symptoms of runny nose and eyes, cough, congestion, headache, sneezing and occasional sleeplessness due to common head colds in children.
Active Ingredients & Purpose:
- Chamomilla 6X HPUS: occasional sleeplessness
- Eupatorium Perfoliatum 6X HPUS: headache, cough, sneezing
- Euphrasia Officinalis 6X HPUS: runny eyes and nose
- Gelsemium Sempervirens 6X HPUS: sneezing with stuffy nose
- Kali Iodatum 6X HPUS: headache, runny eyes and nose
“HPUS” indicates the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
Citric Acid, Glycyrrhiza Extract, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Vegetable Glycerine.
Do not use:
- for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma, smoking or emphysema
- if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
- symptoms are accompanied by high fever (101˚F)
- cough tends to recur or is accompanied by high fever, rash or persistent headache
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing
Hyland’s may be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659
- Measure only with the dosing syringe provided.
- Do not use dosing syringe with other products.
- On dosing syringe, mL = milliliter, tsp = teaspoon.
Children under 6 months of age: Consult a licensed health care professional before using this product.
Children 6 months to under 1 year of age: 2.5 mL or ½ teaspoon up to 4 times daily (every 6 hours)
Children 1 to 3 years of age: 5 mL or 1 teaspoon up to 6 times daily (every 4 hours)
Questions or comments? (800) 624-9659