Traffic jams are for grown-ups. So we really want to keep your baby from feeling like there’s congestion in his or her head! When mucus builds up, everything feels stuck. To a little young body, that means discomfort and an agitated system that has trouble getting to sleep. Our Nighttime Mucus + Cold Relief helps break up the mucus that comes from colds. It also helps bring on those big yawns that lead to good dreams ahead for everyone!
For Babies Ages 6 Months+. No Artificial Flavors, Dyes, or Parabens.
Temporarily relieves the symptoms of colds, including accumulation of mucus in chest, throat and nose, cough with expectoration of thick, discolored mucus, runny nose, sneezing, nasal congestion and irritability, fussiness and occasional sleeplessness.
Active Ingredients | Purpose:
- Allium Cepa 6X HPUS: runny nose with mucus, hacking cough, sore throat
- Bryonia Alba 6X HPUS: stubborn mucus in throat, cough with yellowish mucus
- Chamomilla 3X HPUS: irritability, fussiness, occasional sleeplessness
- Coffea Cruda 3X HPUS: occasional sleeplessness, restlessness
- Euphrasia Officinalis 6X HPUS: cough with mucus in chest
- Hepar Sulph Calc 12X HPUS: cough up mucus, mucus rattle with cough, stubborn mucus in chest
- Hydrastis 6X HPUS: cough with mucus, dry, sore throat, sleeplessness due to mucus in throat
- Natrum Muriaticum 6X HPUS: accumulation of mucus in throat, cough up mucus
- Phosphorus 30X HPUS: cough with expectoration of yellow mucus, chest congestion
- Pulsatilla 6X HPUS: accumulation of mucus, discharge of thick yellowish mucus, loose cough
- Rumex Crispus 6X HPUS: runny nose and sneezing
- Silicea 12X HPUS: nasal congestion
- Sulphur 12X HPUS: cough with thick mucus, chest congestion, nasal congestion
“HPUS” indicates the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Citric Acid, Glycerine, Glycyrrhiza Extract, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate
As with any drug ask a doctor before use if pregnant or breast-feeding. Consult a physician if:
• Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
• Inflammation, fever or infection develops
• Symptoms are accompanied by high fever (101F)
• Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by high fever, rash or persistent headache.
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose contact a medical professional or Poison Control Center immediately.
Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as asthma, smoking, emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use if preprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or Poison Control Center immediately. Hyland's may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659.
- Measure only with the dosing syringe provided
- Do not use dosing syringe with other products
- On dosing syringe, mL= milliliter, tsp = teaspoon
Children under 6 months of age: consult a licensed health care professional before using this product
Children 6 months to under 1 years of age: 2.5mL or 1/2 teaspoon up to 4 times daily (every 6 hours)
Children 1 to 3 years of age: 5mL or 1 teaspoon up to 6 times daily (every 4 hours)