Being a kid can be rough. All that activity and energy in one little body, not to mention all the growing and changing every day! Hyland’s knows that parents need natural relief for their child’s muscle aches, headaches and minor joint pain. Check out our newest remedy, Hyland’s 4 Kids Pain Relief, created especially for kids ages 2 to 12. Hyland’s 4 Kids medicines are made with natural active ingredients and without acetaminophen, so you can get them soothing relief, and they can get back to feeling great!
Hyland’s 4 Kids Pain Relief is FSA/HSA eligible.
Temporarily relieves minor pain symptoms in children, including muscle aches, toothache, headache, cramps, stiffness, back pain and pain in joints or limbs.
Active Ingredients & Purpose
- Aconitum Napellus 30X HPUS
- headache, back pain, minor pain in joints
- Arnica Montana 30X HPUS
- muscle aches, pain
- Bryonia Alba 30X HPUS
- back pain, minor pain in joints
- Eupatorium Perfoliatum 30X HPUS
- pain in back and limbs
- Gelsemium Sempervirens 12X HPUS
- muscle aches/pain, headache
- Phosphorus 12X HPUS
- minor pain in joints, headache
- Pulsatilla 9X HPUS
- toothache, minor pain in joints
- Rhus ToxIcodendron 12X HPUS
- stiffness, minor pain in joints, cramps
"HPUS" indicates that the active ingredients are in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Citric Acid, Glycerine, Glycyrrhiza Extract, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or breast-feeding.
Do not use more than directed.
Consult a physician if:
- symptoms persist for more than 48 hours or worsen
- inflammation, fever or infection develops
- symptoms are accompanied by a high fever (over 101°F)
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
In case of emergency or accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or Poison Control Center immediately. Hyland's may also be contacted for emergency information about our products, 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659.
- Do not use if imprinted "SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION" tamper-evident bottle cap band is broken or missing.
- The inner packaged bottle is child-resistant.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Shake well before using
- Measure only with the dosing cup provided
- Do not use dosing cup with other products
- On dosing cup, mL = milliliter.
Children 2 years to under 6 years: 5 mL every 15 minutes for 4 doses, then every 4 hours until relieved.
Children 6 years to under 12 years: 10 mL every 15 minutes for 4 doses, then every 4 hours until relieved.
Adults and children 12 years and over: 15 mL every 15 minutes for 4 doses, then every 4 hours until relieved.
Questions or comments? (800) 624-9659