We’re here to save the…night! Healing happens when kids sleep, so getting them to rest is serious business. Our Hyland’s 4 Kids Cold & Cough Nighttime in natural grape flavor medicine helps your child fall asleep easier. No sedatives and no grogginess the next morning, but YES! This tastes really good!
- Relieves Congestion, Runny Nose, Sore Throat, Sneezing, Cough, Post Nasal Drip, and Occasional Sleeplessness
- For Children Ages 2-12 Years
- Safe and Gentle Formula
- All Natural Active Ingredients
- No Artificial Flavors, Dyes, or Parabens
Temporarily relieves the symptoms of the common cold including cough, runny nose, sneezing, nasal and chest congestion, and sore throat with accompanying occasional sleeplessness.
Active Ingredients | Purpose
- Allium Cepa 6X HPUS: watery/runny nose, cold, hacking cough, painful throat
- Chamomilla 6X HPUS: sensitive, irritable, fussy, nocturnal occasional sleeplessness
- Coffea Cruda 6X HPUS: occasional sleeplessness, restlessness
- Hepar Sulph Calc 12X HPUS: cold, sneezing
- Hydrastis 6X HPUS: rattling/tickling/cough, sinus congestion, dry/raw/sore throat
- Kali Muriaticum 6X HPUS: dry cough, sore throat
- Phosphorus 12X HPUS: hoarse/dry cough, nasal congestion, chest congestion
- Pulsatilla 6X HPUS: moist cough, cold, nasal congestion
- Sulphur 12X HPUS: chest congestion, nasal congestion, sneezing, runny nose
“HPUS” indicates the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Citric Acid, Glycerine, Glycyrrhiza Extract, Natural Grape Flavoring, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or breast-feeding. Consult a physician if:
• Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
• Inflammation, fever or infection develops
• Symptoms are accompanied by high fever (101°F)
• Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by high fever, rash or persistent headache.
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or a Poison Control Center immediately.
Do not use product for persistent or chronic cough such as asthma, smoking or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or Poison Control Center immediately. Hyland's may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659
• Measure with only the dosing cup provided
• Do not use dosing cup with other products
• On dosing cup, tsp = teaspoon
Children 2 years to under 6 years: 5mL or 1 teaspoon at bedtime and every 4 hours during the night or as necessary
Children 6 years to under 12 years: 10mL or 2 teaspoons at bedtime and every 4 hours during the night or as necessary.
Adults and children 12 years and over: 15mL or 3 teaspoons at bedtime and every 4 hours during the night or as necessary.