When it rains, it pours! When your child has allergies to both the indoor and outdoor elements – you want to be the superhero that comes to the rescue. We’re glad to empower you with Hyland’s 4 Kids Complete Allergy. It tackles the watery, runny, itchies in a single leap. There’s no reason your child needs to suffer from allergies any longer.
- Relieves Sneezing, Runny Nose, and Itchy Eyes & Throat
- For Children Ages 2-12 Years
- Safe and Gentle Formula
- All Natural Active Ingredients
- No Pseudoephedrine, Artificial Flavors, Dyes, or Parabens
Hyland’s 4 Kids Complete Allergy is FSA/HSA eligible.
Temporarily relieves the symptoms of hay fever, indoor and outdoor allergens including itchy nose and throat, itchy watery eyes, runny nose, sneezing and sinus pain.
Active Ingredients & Purpose
- Aconitum Napellus 6X HPUS
- itchy throat, sneezing
- Allium Cepa 6X HPUS
- hay fever, runny nose, watery, itchy eyes
- Euphrasia 6X HPUS
- irritated eyes, nasal discharge
- Galphimia Glauca 12X HPUS
- sneezing, runny nose
- Histaminum Hydrochloricum 12X HPUS
- ear and nose discomfort
- Luffa Operculata 12X HPUS
- sinus pain, headache
- Natrum Muriaticum 6X HPUS
- runny nose, itchy irritated eyes
- Pulsatilla 6X HPUS
- sinus pressure
- Sabadilla 6X HPUS
- hay fever, sneezing
“HPUS” indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Citric Acid USP, Glycyrrhiza Extract, Purified Water USP, Sodium Benzoate N.F., Vegetable Glycerine USP.
Do not use to treat food allergies.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or a poison control center immediately.
Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. Hyland’s may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659.
- Measure only with the dosing cup provided
- Do not use dosing cup with other products
- On dosing cup, tsp = teaspoon
Children 2 years to under 6 years: 5 mL or 1 teaspoon up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours).
Children 6 years to under 12 years: 10 mL or 2 teaspoons up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours).
Adults and children 12 years and over: 15 mL or 3 teaspoons up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours).