4 Kids Cold 'n Mucus Nighttime
Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Mucus Nighttime Relief Liquid, Natural Relief of Chest Congestion, Sleeplessness, Runny Nose, Sore Throat, Sneezing, Cough, 4 Ounces Temporarily relieves the symptoms of the common cold in children expecially at night including accumulation of mucus in chest, throat and nose, cough with mucus, runny nose, sneezing, nasal congestion and occasional sleeplessness. NATURAL REMEDIES SINCE 1903. Hyland’s has been producing homeopathic medicines since 1903. Hyland’s products are made in the United States with natural ingredients, and contain no artificial flavors, dyes or parabens. This product works to stimulate the body’s own natural healing process. All of Hyland's products are safe, effective and completely free of aspirin, acetaminophen or ibuprofen and have no contraindications with other medications. FDA COMPLIANT MANUFACTURING. Homeopathy is a safe, effective system of medicine with fundamental principles for selection and application, working to stimulate to the body’s own healing properties. Homeopathic preparations (6X, 30X, 30C) dilute and invigorate the source ingredient, making doses non-toxic and safe to take alongside other medications without contraindications or known side effects. The uses for our products are based on traditional homeopathic practice. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration. Always read and follow the label directions when using Hyland's products SAFE AND RELIABLE. Hyland’s products follow the manufacturing and quality requirements outlined in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and the applicable provisions of the Code of Federal Regulations. Hyland’s facilities are regulated and inspected by FDA. Hyland’s facilities use the most up-to-date equipment and environment to assure purity and quality.
Temporarily relieves the symptoms of the common cold in children expecially at night including accumulation of mucus in chest, throat and nose, cough with mucus, runny nose, sneezing, nasal congestion and occasional sleeplessness.
Active Ingredients | Purpose
- Allium Cepa 6X HPUS: runny nose with mucus, hacking cough, sore throat
- Bryonia Alba 6X HPUS: stubborn mucus in throat, cough with yellowish mucus
- Chamomilla 3X HPUS: irritability, fussiness, occasional sleeplessness
- Coffea Cruda 3X HPUS: occasional sleeplessness, restlessness
- Euphrasia Officinalis 6X HPUS: cough with mucus in chest
- Hepar Sulph Calc 12X HPUS: cough up mucus, mucus rattle with cough, stubborn mucus in chest
- Hydrastis 6X HPUS: cough with mucus, dry, sore throat, sleeplessness due to mucus in throat
- Natrum Muriaticum 6X HPUS: accumulation of mucus in throat, cough up mucus
- Phosphorus 30X HPUS: cough with expectoration of yellow mucus, chest congestion
- Pulsatilla 6X HPUS: accumulation of mucus, discharge of thick yellowish mucus, loose cough
- Rumex Crispus 6X HPUS: runny nose, sneezing
- Silicea 12X HPUS: nasal congestion
- Sulphur 12X HPUS: cough with thick mucus, chest congestion, nasal congestion
“HPUS” indicates the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Citric Acid, Glycerine, Glycyrrhiza Extract, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or breast-feeding. Consult a physician if:
• Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
• Inflammation, fever or infection develops
• Symptoms are accompanied by high fever (101°F)
• Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by high fever, rash or persistent headache.
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or Poison Control Center immediately.
Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as asthma, smoking or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use if preprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or Poison Control Center immediately. Hyland's may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659.
• Measure only with the dosing cup provided.
• Do not use dosing cup with other products
• On dosing cup, mL = milliliter, tsp = teaspoon
Children 2 years to under 6 years: 5mL or 1 teaspoon at bedtime and every 4 hours during the night as necessary.
Children 6 years to under 12 years: 10mL or 2 teaspoons at bedtime and every 4 hours during the night or as necessary.
Adults and children 12 years and over: 15mL or 3 teaspoons at bedtime and every 4 hours during the night or as necessary.