Feeling the pressure of life is supposed to be an adult thing, right? But when your kid has a bad cold and mucus has built up inside their little chest – the pressure is on! Hyland’s 4 Kids Cold & Mucus relieves that pressure safely, by loosening up the mucus so it can drain naturally. Kids don’t have to suffer from all that congestion. Free them up!
- Relieves Mucus, Congestion, Runny Nose, Sneezing, and Cough
- For Children Ages 2-12 Years
- Safe and Gentle Formula
- All Natural Active Ingredients
- No Artificial Flavors, Dyes, or Parabens
Available at Walmart, Rite Aid, CVS, & Walgreens.
Hyland’s 4 Kids Cold & Mucus is FSA/HSA eligible.
Temporarily relieves symptoms of colds, including accumulation of mucus in chest, throat and nose, cough with expectoration of thick, discolored mucus, runny nose, sneezing, and nasal congestion.
Active Ingredients & Purpose:
- Bryonia 6X HPUS
- stubborn mucus in throat, cough with yellowish mucus
- Euphrasia Officinalis 6X HPUS
- cough with mucus in chest
- Hepar Sulph Calc 12X HPUS
- cough up mucus, mucus rattle with cough, stubborn mucus in chest
- Natrum Muriaticum 30X HPUS
- accumulation of mucus in throat, cough up mucus
- Phosphorus 30X HPUS
- cough with expectoration of yellow mucus, chest congestion
- Pulsatilla 6X HPUS
- accumulation of mucus, discharge of thick yellowish mucus, loose cough
- Rumex Crispus 6X HPUS
- runny nose, sneezing
- Silicea 12X HPUS
- nasal congestion
“HPUS” indicates the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
Citric Acid, Glycerine, Glycyrrhiza Extract, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or breast-feeding.
Consult a physician if:
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
- inflammation, fever or infection develops
- symptoms are accompanied by a high fever (over 101F)
- cough tends to recur or is accompanied by a high fever, rash or persistent headache.
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or Poison Control Center immediately.
Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as asthma, smoking or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use if imprinted tamper-evident bottle band is broken or missing.
The inner packaged bottle is child-resistant.
In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or Poison Control Center immediately. Hyland's may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659.
- Measure only with the dosing cup provided
- Do not use dosing cup with other products
- On dosing cup, mL = milliliter, tsp = teaspoon
Children 2 years to under 6 years: 5 mL or 1 teaspoon up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours)
Children 6 years to under 12 years: 10 mL or 2 teaspoons up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours)
Adults and children 12 years and over: 15 mL or 3 teaspoons up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours)
Questions or comments? (800) 624-9659