Join Team Hyland's this Fall in Utah
Apply now to join Team Hyland's at Revel Big Cottonwood or the St. George Marathon for an awesome race weekend!
- The Revel Big Cottonwood Marathon (Sept. 11) is run on a super-speedy downhill course that drops an astonishing 5,255 ft as it winds through beautiful forests in the Wasatch Mountains down to Salt Lake City.
- The St. George Marathon (Oct. 2) has been rated by Runner’s World as one of the Top 20 Marathons in the USA. This beautiful course begins in the majestic Pine Valley mountains and descends nearly 2600 feet through stunning southwest Utah.
Why should I run with Hyland's?
If selected for our team, you’ll also receive:
- A complimentary entry to run the Full Marathon distance event at your respective race,
- Up to $300 in pre-approved reimbursed travel expenses,
- A personalized training plan from Hyland’s-own, USATF-certified running coach, Mike Ehredt,
- Awesome custom Hyland’s apparel,
- And our Hyland’s Powered sport pack, which includes your favorite pain relief and recovery products.
What is expected of Team Hyland’s runners?
- Training hard and having fun!
- Participating whole-heartedly with the team, throughout the campaign and on race weekend, including:
- Joining and engaging in the exclusive Hyland’s Fall Marathon Facebook group,
- Participating in race weekend official team activities,
- And proudly racing in your Hyland’s branded singlet.
- Participating in our campaign documenting your marathon journey, including:
- Partnering with our team to tell your training and race weekend story through photos, videos, and written pieces.
- Sharing through your own social media.
- Being mentally and physically prepared to complete the Revel Big Cottonwood Marathon on September 11, 2021 or the St. George Marathon on October 2, 2021.
Deadline to apply is 11:59 PM PST on May 23, 2021. Candidates will be notified of selection prior to June 10, 2021.
To be considered for Team Hyland’s, applicant must be a U.S. resident, 18 years of age or older and have previously completed a full distance marathon or at least three half-marathons.
I am already registered to run one or both of these races; can I still run with Hyland’s?
Yes! Runners who are already registered for Revel Big Cottonwood and/or the St. George Marathon but want to be part of something bigger and experience the training, the race and the weekend with people who share their passion are encouraged to apply to join Team Hyland’s. If accepted, you would receive the full Team Hyland’s experience, including the Hyland’s Powered apparel and products, as well as training from Mike Ehredt. However, you would not be eligible for travel reimbursement.
I have my own race day apparel; can I run with Hyland’s but wear my own stuff?
No, wearing the official Hyland’s Powered singlet during the event is a requirement for all Team Hyland’s members.
If I am not yet registered for either race, can I apply to run with Team Hyland’s at both races?
Yes, you can apply to join Team Hyland’s for both events. Please note that complimentary race entry will be granted to a maximum of one race and travel expense reimbursement is capped at $300 per team member. Any additional expenses incurred traveling to or from the event(s) will be the responsibility of the team member.
What are Hyland's Leg Cramps?
Hyland's Leg Cramps has been America's #1 leg cramp relief solution for over twenty-five years. Taken at the first onset of symptoms, Hyland's delivers fast-acting relief of leg, calf and foot cramps when you need it most. The flavorless tablets dissolve quickly under your tongue, no water needed and no stomach discomfort to provide a convenient on-the-go application. As we like to say at Hyland's, Stop Your Cramp, Not Your Race.
* Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.