How about some natural honey to go along with that cough? Your child will think it’s a treat, while you’ll know that Hyland’s 4 Kids Cough Syrup with 100% Natural Honey is a powerful homeopathic formula that’s going to finally soothe that stubborn cough and chest congestion.* Sometimes the perfect sweetness makes things all better for everyone.
- Relieves Cough & Congestion
- For Children Ages 2-12 Years
- Safe and Gentle Formula
- All Natural Active Ingredients
- No Artificial Flavors, Dyes, or Parabens
- No Aspirin, Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Pseudoephedrine or Dextromethorphan
Hyland’s 4 Kids Cough Syrup with 100% Natural Honey<em> </em>is FSA/HSA eligible.
Temporarily relieves the symptoms of the common cold including moist, dry, tight, or tickling coughs, and chest congestion.
Active Ingredients & Purpose
- Aconitum Napellus 6X HPUS
- hoarse, dry, croupy cough, chest congestion
- Antimonium Tartaricum 6X HPUS
- moist cough
- Ipecacuanha 6X HPUS
- moist, gagging cough
- Spongia Tosta 6X HPUS
- dry, barking cough
“HPUS” indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Cane Sugar, Citric Acid USP, Honey, Purified Water USP, Sodium Benzoate, Glycerine USP.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or breast-feeding. Consult a physician if:
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
- Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by a high fever, rash or persistent headache
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or a poison control center immediately.
Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as asthma, smoking or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately.
Hyland’s may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659.
- Measure only with the dosing cup provided
- Do not use dosing cup with other products
- On dosing cup, tsp = teaspoon
Children 2 years to under 6 years: 5 mL or 1 teaspoon every 15 minutes for up to 4 doses until relieved then; every 4 hours as required.
Children 6 years to under 12 years: 10 mL or 2 teaspoons every 15 minutes for up to 4 doses until relieved; then every 4 hours as required.
Adults and children 12 years and over: 15 mL or 3 teaspoons every 15 minutes for up to 4 doses until relieved; then every 4 hours as required.
Questions or comments? (800) 624-9659