4 Kids Cold 'n Mucus
Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Mucus Relief Liquid, Natural Relief of Mucus & Congestion, Runny Nose, Cough, 4 Ounces Temporarily relieves the symptoms of colds, including accumulation of mucus in chest, throat and nose; cough with expectoration of thick, discolored mucus, runny nose, sneezing and nasal congestion. NATURAL REMEDIES SINCE 1903. Hyland’s has been producing homeopathic medicines since 1903. Hyland’s products are made in the United States with natural ingredients, and contain no artificial flavors, dyes or parabens. This product works to stimulate the body’s own natural healing process. All of Hyland's products are safe, effective and completely free of aspirin, acetaminophen or ibuprofen and have no contraindications with other medications. FDA COMPLIANT MANUFACTURING. Homeopathy is a safe, effective system of medicine with fundamental principles for selection and application, working to stimulate to the body’s own healing properties. Homeopathic preparations (6X, 30X, 30C) dilute and invigorate the source ingredient, making doses non-toxic and safe to take alongside other medications without contraindications or known side effects. The uses for our products are based on traditional homeopathic practice. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration. Always read and follow the label directions when using Hyland's products SAFE AND RELIABLE. Hyland’s products follow the manufacturing and quality requirements outlined in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and the applicable provisions of the Code of Federal Regulations. Hyland’s facilities are regulated and inspected by FDA. Hyland’s facilities use the most up-to-date equipment and environment to assure purity and quality.
Temporarily relieves symptoms of colds, including accumulation of mucus in chest, throat and nose; cough with expectoration of thick, discolored mucus; runny nose, sneezing and nasal congestion.
Active Ingredients | Purpose
- Bryonia 6X HPUS: stubborn mucus in throat, cough with yellowish mucus
- Euphrasia Officinalis 6X HPUS: cough with mucus in chest
- Hepar Sulph Calc 6X HPUS: cough up mucus, mucus rattle with cough, stubborn mucus in chest
- Natrum Muriaticum 30X HPUS: accumulation of mucus in throat, cough up mucus
- Phosphorus 30X HPUS: cough with expectoration of yellow mucus, chest congestion
- Pulsatilla 6X HPUS: accumulation of mucus, discharge of thick yellowish mucus, loose cough
- Rumex Crisp 6X HPUS: runny nose, sneezing
- Silicea 12X HPUS: nasal congestion
“HPUS” indicates the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Citric Acid, Glycyrrhiza Extract, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Vegetable Glycerine
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if:
• Symptoms persist for more than 48 hours or worsen
• Cough tends to recur of is accompanied by a high fever, rash or persistent headache
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or a poison control center.
Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma, smoking or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. Hyland's may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659.
• Measure only with the dosing cup provided
• Do not use dosing cup with other products
• On dosing cup, mL = milliliter, tsp = teaspoon
Children 2 years to under 6 years: 5 mL or 1 teaspoon up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours)
Children 6 years to under 12 years: 10 mL or 2 teaspoons up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours)
Adults and children 12 years and over: 15 mL or 3 teaspoons up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours)