4 Kids Cold 'n Cough Grape
- RELIEF OF COMMON COLD: Naturally relieves the symptoms of the common cold including nasal and chest congestion, runny nose, sore throat, sneezing and cough in children ages 2-12
- EASY TO TAKE: Natural grape-flavored syrup to relieve nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat, sneezing and cough
- 4 FL OZ= UP TO 23 DOSES of Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough - grape flavor
- NATURAL MEDICINE Naturally relieves common cold symptoms including coughing, sneezing, sore throat, runny nose and nasal and chest congestion.
- SAFE AND NON-HABIT FORMING: Our gentle homeopathic formulas are made with all natural active ingredients. There are no known side-effects and will not conflict with any medications you may be taking
Hyland's 4 Kids Cold 'n Cough-Grape Flavored Relief Liquid, Natural Relief of Common Cold, 4 Ounces Temporarily relieves the symptoms of the common cold including nasal and chest congestion, runny nose, sore throat, sneezing and cough. NATURAL REMEDIES SINCE 1903.Hyland’s has been producing homeopathic medicines since 1903. Hyland’s products are made in the United States with natural ingredients sourced from around the world. This product contains no artificial flavors, dyes or parabens. It works to stimulate the body’s own natural healing process.
SAFE AND RELIABLE: Homeopathy is a safe, effective system of medicine with fundamental principles for selection and application, working to stimulate to the body’s own healing properties. Homeopathic preparations (6X, 30X, 30C) dilute and invigorate the source ingredient, making doses non-toxic and safe to take alongside other medications without contraindications or known side effects. Always read and follow the label directions when using Hyland's products.
FDA COMPLIANT MANUFACTURING: Hyland’s products follow the manufacturing and quality requirements outlined in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and the applicable provisions of the Code of Federal Regulations. Hyland’s facilities are regulated and inspected by FDA. Hyland’s facilities use the most up-to-date equipment and environment to assure purity and quality.
Temporarily relieves the symptoms of the common cold including nasal and chest congestion, runny nose, sore throat, sneezing and cough.
Active Ingredients | Purpose
- Allium Cepa 6X HPUS: watery/runny nose, cold, hacking cough, painful throat
- Hepar Sulph Calc 12X HPUS: cold, sneezing
- Hydrastis 6X HPUS: rattling/tickling cough, sinus congestion, dry/raw/sore throat
- Natrum Muriaticum 6X HPUS: dry cough, sore throat
- Phosphorus 12X HPUS: hoarse/dry cough, nasal congestion, chest congestion
- Pulsatilla 6X HPUS: moist cough, cold, nasal congestion
- Sulphur 12X HPUS: chest congestion, nasal congestion, sneezing, runny nose
“HPUS” indicates the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Citric Acid, Glycerine, Glycyrrhiza Extract, Natural Grape Flavoring, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or breast-feeding. Consult a physician if:
• Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
• Inflammation, fever or infection develops
• Symptoms are accompanied by high fever (101°F)
• Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by high fever, rash or persistent headache
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or a poison control center immediately.
Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as asthma, smoking or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or Poison Control Center immediately. Hyland's may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659.
• Measure only with the dosing cup provided
• Do not use dosing cup with other products
• On dosing cup, tsp = teaspoon
Children 2 years to under 6 years: 5 mL or 1 teaspoon up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours)
Children 6 years to under 12 years: 10 mL or 2 teaspoons up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours)
Adults and children 12 years and over: 15 mL or 3 teaspoons up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours)