When DEFEND takes on the night shift, you know you’re going to get the rest you need. Expect the same power-packed, comprehensive relief you get from the regular day-time formula.* Then add a gentle nudge to relax the cough and settle into a good night’s rest. No next-morning grogginess. DEFEND Cold & Cough Night helps your body rest and regenerate.
Hyland’s DEFEND Cold & Cough Night is FSA/HSA eligible.
Temporarily relieves the symptoms of the common cold including cough, runny nose, sneezing, nasal and chest congestion, sore throat and accompanying sleeplessness.
Active Ingredients & Purposes
- Allium Cepa 6X HPUS
- watery runny nose, cold, hackig cough, painful throat
- Coffea Cruda 6X HPUS
- sleeplessness, restlessness
- Chamomilla 6X HPUS
- sensitive, irritable, fussy nocturnal sleeplessness
- Hepar Sulph Calc 12X HPUS
- cold, sneezing
- Hydrastis 6X HPUS
- rattling/tickling cough, sinus congestion, dry/raw sore throat
- Natrum Muriaticum 6X HPUS
- dry cough, sore throat
- Nux Vomica 6X HPUS
- tired, difficulty falling asleep, frequent waking
- Phosphorus 12X HPUS
- hoarse/dry cough, nasal congestion, chest congestion
- Pulsatilla 6X HPUS
- moist cough, cold, nasal congestion
- Sulphur 12X HPUS
- chest congestion, nasal congestion, sneezing, runny nose
“HPUS” indicates the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Citric Acid USP, Glycyrrhiza Extract, Purified Water USP, Sodium Benzoate N.F., Vegetable Glycerin USP.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing.
Consult a physician if:
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
- Inflammation, fever or infection develops
- Symptoms are accompanied by high fever (101ºF)
- Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by high fever, rash or persistent headache
Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately.
Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as asthma, smoking or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Sore throat warning: severe persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
There have been no reports of interactions between this product and ibuprofen or acetaminophen.
In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately.
Hyland’s may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659.
- Measure only with the dosing cup provided.
- Do not use dosing cup with other products.
- On dosing cup, tsp=teaspoon.
Adults and children 12 years and over: 15mL or 3 teaspoons at bedtime and every 4 hours during the night or as necessary
Children 6 years to under 12 years: 10mL or 2 teaspoons at bedtime and every 4 hours during the night or as necessary
Children 2 years to under 6 years: 5mL or 1 teaspoon at bedtime and every 4 hours during the night or as necessary
Questions or comments? (800) 624-9659