Coughs from colds have all sorts of personalities. There’s the hoarse cough, the barking cough, the dry cough, the tickling cough. But they all share a common trait: they are painful to your baby. Our Cough Syrup, safe for 6 months and up, relieves the harsh symptoms of coughing, and soothes your baby so she or he can rest and heal.* Did we mention the taste? It’s naturally sweetened and might even bring a smile to your baby’s face. That’s the second best kind of medicine.
Hyland’s Baby Cough Syrup is FSA/HSA eligible.
Temporarily relieves the symptoms of simple, dry, tight or tickling coughs due to colds in children.
Active Ingredients & Purpose:
Bryonia Alba 6X HPUS | dry cough
Causticum 6X HPUS | hoarse cough
Drosera Rotundifolia 6X HPUS | barking cough
Ipecacuanha 6X HPUS | gagging cough
Phosphorus 12X HPUS | tight cough
Rumex Crispus 6X HPUS | dry cough
Spongia Tosta 6X HPUS | tickling cough
“HPUS” indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Citric Acid, Glycerine, Glycyrrhiza Extract, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate.
Consult a physician if:
- symptoms persist for more than 72 hours or worsen
- inflammation, fever or infection develops
- symptoms are accompanied by a high fever (over 101°F)
- cough tends to recur or is accompanied by a high fever, rash or persistent headache.
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as asthma, smoking or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed medical professional.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
In case of emergency or accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or Poison Control Center immediately. Hyland's may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659.
- Do not use if imprinted "SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION" tamper-evident bottle cap band is broken or missing.
- The inner packaged bottle is child resistant.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Shake well before using.
- Measure only with the dosing syringe provided.
- Do not use dosing syringe with other products.
- On dosing syringe, mL = milliliter.
Children under 6 months: Consult a physician.
Children 6 months to under 1 year: 2.5 mL up to 4 times per day (every 6 hours).
Children 1 to 3 years: 5 mL up to 6 times per day ( every 4 hours).
Questions or comments? (800) 624-9659